Hypnosis at Castaways has a unique approach to Total Wellness:
Overweight and/ or diabetic?
- Weight loss and maintenance is a straightforward process through intermittent fasting supported by the healthy self-esteem to be gained from hypnosis.
- Type II Diabetes can be reversed with a change in the gut biome through sound nutritional practice and hypnosis to give you a greater sense of meaning.
- Drama in early life and recurrence as adults can plunge us into bouts of unconscious pain only alleviated by the overuse of drugs, alcohol, food or even gambling. With skills in Addiction Freedom and Relapse Prevention gained from hypnosis you can live a life without guilt, shame or self-abuse. Use of the infra-red sauna will assist you to detox painlessly.
Reverse the Ageing process?
- Anti-ageing is the new science that slows or reverses the ageing process. It is now possible to become a younger, healthier version of yourself by applying new the science of longevity. You can add a further ten to twenty years of healthy, active living to your lifespan through healthy ageing strategies and specific supplements that enhance your cellular health.
- Infra-red sauna: Assists with weight loss, pain management and healthy ageing combats inflammation, cellulite and wrinkles, detox.
About your therapist
Vanessa Gregory enjoyed a rural childhood in a charming village in southern England. Her ambition to become a vet was discouraged as she was a girl. She became a dairy scientist, studying at the University College of Wales. While food science was yet to emerge as a discipline and the gut biome was unheard of, except in cattle, she studied the fields of microbiology and biochemistry with passion.
Immigration to Australia opened new horizons and following a family breakdown she studied social science at the University of Queensland and Charles Sturt University, New South Wales to become a social planner. Studies in hypnosis and Neurolinguistic Programming (NLP) followed. While she spent ten years as Community Development Officer with the Logan City Council and twenty-one years as a health planner then manager in Queensland Health, Vanessa was drawn to case work with individual clients and is now able to use her skill sets in food science, hypnosis and NLP.
Diploma in the Science and Practice of Dairying (Aberystwyth) 1963 ; Bachelor of Arts (Qld) 1979; Diploma in Social Planning (Qld) 1980; Graduate Diploma in Human Resource Management, (Charles
Sturt) 1988; Practitioner in Neurolinguistic Programming (AINLP) 1988; Master Practitioner in NLP (ISNLP) 1989; Certificate in Modern Hypnosis (Tad James) 2010; Diploma in Clinical Hypnotherapy (David Kennedy) 2017.
Location: 7 Crusoe Court, Castaways Beach, Queensland, 4567
Vanessa works from her home office at Castaways Beach, surrounded by the Noosa National Park with the sounds of the ocean in the background. Interstate clients can enjoy all the amenities of Noosa and the quality services Vanessa can offer
while availing themselves of daily sessions.
Online access can be via Zoom or Facebook Messenger. This method of therapy is amazingly successful and provides a high level of intimacy with excellent outcomes.
Call for a half hour free consultation: 0439116999