Hypnosis at Castaways has a unique approach to Total Wellness:
Reverse the Ageing Process – Lifespan Science
Additional Programs offered by Hypnosis at Castaways
- Add a further ten to twenty years to your productive lifespan - way beyond your expectations
- Regenerate your mitochondria, the powerhouse of your cells
- Develop a nutrition strategy to protect you against the diseases of aging
- Select the specific nutraceuticals that extend your productivity and longevity
- Underpin each step with the positive benefits of hypnosis.
- Recovery from Diabetes and overweight
Weight loss is achieved through the practice of intermittent fasting accompanied by a hypnosis strategy to increase your self esteem and stay on track.
Type II Diabetes is reversed through sound nutritional practice and hypnosis both designed to give your life a greater sense of meaning.
- Addiction Recovery and Relapse Prevention.
Drama in early life and recurrence as adults can plunge us into bouts of unconscious pain only alleviated by the overuse of drugs, alcohol, food or even gambling.
With skills in Addiction Freedom and Relapse Prevention gained from hypnosis you can live a life without guilt, shame or self-abuse. Use of an infra-red sauna will assist you to detox painlessly.
- Infra-red sauna: Assists with weight loss, pain management and healthy ageing combats inflammation, cellulite and wrinkles, detox.
About your therapist
- Vanessa enjoyed a rural childhood in Southern England. She became a dairy scientist when the gut biome was unheard of except in cattle!
- Immigration to Australia opened new horizons and she studied Social Planning and Human Resource Development at Queensland and Charles Sturt Universities.
- She spent ten years in local government as a Community Development Officer before becoming a manager in Queensland Health.
- She has a skill set in neurolinguistic programming, clinical hypnosis, food science and human resource development.
Diploma in the Science and Practice of Dairying (Aberystwyth) 1963 ; Bachelor of Arts (Qld) 1979; Diploma in Social Planning (Qld) 1980; Graduate Diploma in Human Resource Management, (Charles
Sturt) 1988; Practitioner in Neurolinguistic Programming (AINLP) 1988; Master Practitioner in NLP (ISNLP) 1989; Certificate in Modern Hypnosis (Tad James) 2010; Diploma in Clinical Hypnotherapy (David Kennedy) 2017.
Location: 7 Crusoe Court, Castaways Beach, Queensland, 4567
Vanessa works from her home office at Castaways Beach, surrounded by the Noosa National Park with the sounds of the ocean in the background. Interstate clients can enjoy all the amenities of Noosa and the quality services Vanessa can offer
while availing themselves of daily sessions.
Online access can be via Zoom or Facebook Messenger. This method of therapy is amazingly successful and provides a high level of intimacy with excellent outcomes.
Call or write for a half hour free consultation: